Pintrest can suck up my entire day. I look at the clock and wonder what happened to the past 5 hour—o! Pintrest! One day as I was passing away the hours, I found this delicious-looking sprout wrap. I had been searching for new meal ideas, so this one seemed promising.
We had all the ingredients we needed except the sauce and sprouts. I did tweak the recipe to ensure it met Paleo requirements, but the sauce and the wraps have proved to be a lifesaver! They can double as a snack, lunch, or dinner.
-Lettuce (We used bibb lettuce in place of the tortilla for the wrap)
-Meat of your choice (if you want a more “filling” wrap)
-Sprouts (I used bean sprouts because I started baking them recently because they get crunchy!)
– Any other veggies or meats you want to add to your wrap
– Wash your lettuce
-Stuff with your ingredients!
– 1 medium avocado
– 1/4 cup water
– 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
– 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
– 2 teaspoons minced chipotles in adobo sauce (from about 1 medium chipotle) (Found in the hispanic food section)
– 1 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1 medium garlic clove, smashed
-Halve and pit the avocado, then scoop the flesh out into a blender.
-Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and pourable, about 15 seconds.
-Serve immediately on wrap over veggies and meat of your choice.
Super easy and tasty!